CALL FOR A COMMUNICATION PROJECT MANAGER FOR RESEARCH, EDUCATION, INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROJECTS - EIT FOOD PROJECTS
IMDEA Food Institute (Madrid Institute for Advanced Studies in Food) adheres to the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researcher.
The IMDEA Food Institute is a research institution created by the Madrid Regional Government in coordination with universities, research centers of Madrid, and enterprises. Constituted as a non-profit organization within the framework of the IV Regional Plan for Scientific Research and Technological Innovation (IV PRICIT), it is conceived - structurally and legally - with the aim of bringing research into society.
IMDEA Food Institute is committed to excellence in research and to foster technology transfer to the industrial sector in a truly international environment. More information about the research and scope of the activities of IMDEA Food Institute can be found at the institute webpage http://www.food.imdea.org
This contract will be financing under the EIT-Food Program 2017-2023 supported by EIT (European Institute for Innovation & Technology) a body of the European Union.
Specific work to perform: communication management for science outreach, education, innovation and entrepreneurship projects in de framework of eit food calls
He/she will be responsible for the management, coordination and implementation of the following activities linked to the EIT Food Programme projects:
• Project management and communication campaigns to develop scientific dissemination, education, innovation and business creation projects (design, implementation and evaluation).
• Management and implementation of Social Media campaigns (design, execution and evaluation of campaigns).
• Development and management of web content.
• Coordination and elaboration of dissemination materials.
• Organisation of institutional events to disseminate the results of the EITFood Programme.
• Organisation of workshops, conferences and meetings.
• Preparation of technical, administrative and financial documentation related to the projects.
• Application and management of new calls for proposals from the different areas of the EIT-Food programme.
Minimum qualification required: Bachelor's degree or university degree valid in Spain or homologated.
- Knowledge of English is required (minimum level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages). A level test will be carried out during the interview.
Other Education to evaluate:
- Specific training in the following areas: social media and digital marketing (SMM, SEO, SEM, web analytics, digital marketing tools, etc.), scientific dissemination and culture, communication and/or marketing.
- Training in the use of graphic design and editing tools (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign...).
- Training on the national and European science and innovation system.
- Training in management of national and European research, innovation and transfer projects.
Professional experience & expertise required:
Essential 3 or more years of experience working in:
- Strategic management and implementation of communication campaigns/projects linked to science dissemination, education, innovation, entrepreneurship and/or institutional communication projects.
Organisation of public dissemination, education, innovation and/or entrepreneurship events (workshops, conferences, meetings, fairs...).
- Development of content and materials (editorial, graphic and audiovisual) to implement social media campaigns and other communication tools.
Other Professional experience & expertise to evaluate:
- Experience in monitoring and analysing metrics in social networks (experience with tools such as DataStudio, Hotsuite...).
- Experience in web content management and development (Drupal, WordPress...).
- Web analysis and monitoring (Google Analytics...).
- Experience working with graphic design and editing tools (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign...).
- Experience in the areas of Innovation, Education and/or Entrepreneurship.
- Specific experience in EIT project management (especially EIT Food).
- Experience in the field of national and European science and innovation systems.
- Experience in management of national and European research, innovation and transfer projects.
- Experience in media relations and drafting and launching press releases.
Other merits to evaluate:
- Professional experience both in public institutions and OPIS and in the private sector, in scientific culture, marketing, communication, innovation and transfer.
Skills (to evaluate in the interview):
Initiative, proactivity and decision-making capacity. Ability to lead projects and work in multidisciplinary teams. Capacity for planning and results orientation to achieve objectives with a high degree of performance and accomplishing deadlines. Good interpersonal skills and used to working in international environments. Resilience.
Candidates will be selected based on the profiles described in Annex 1 as appropriately outlined in their CV by a Selection Committee composed by scientist staff of IMDEA Food Institute. Ad-hoc experts could be participating in the process. The best-qualified applicants can be invited locally for an interview by the Selection Committee.
The personal interview will consist of conducting a face-to-face or videoconference interview that will deal only with the merits claimed by the candidates in the competition phase and will be aimed at assessing the candidate's suitability for the position. The interview will have a maximum duration of 45 minutes.
I. Aditional education: 0-30*
II. Aditional Professional experience & expertise: 0-30*
III. Other merits : 0-10*
IV. Interview: 0-30*
Type of contract: Temporary full-time employment contract with trial period established by law.
Dedication: full time (37,5 hours per week), flexible split day, from Monday to Friday.
Duration: This position is for 12 months, with the possibility of renewal.
Annual gross salary: 30,000 euro
The incorporation of the candidate to the IMDEA Food Institute is expected to be immediately after the selection process.
Headquarter of the IMDEA Food Insitute, Madrid (SPAIN)
- Motivation Letter
- Employment History Report (Social Security)
- Official Academic Titles