CALL FOR A SENIOR PROJECT MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN FOR “FACINGLCOVID-CM” PROJECT
IMDEA Food Institute (Madrid Institute for Advanced Studies in Food) adheres to the European Charter for Researchers and Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researcher.
The IMDEA Food Institute is a research institution created by the Madrid Regional Government in coordination with universities, research centers of Madrid, and enterprises. Constituted as a non-profit organization within the framework of the IV Regional Plan for Scientific Research and Technological Innovation (IV PRICIT), it is conceived - structurally and legally - with the aim of bringing research into society.
IMDEA Food Institute is committed to excellence in research and to foster technology transfer to the industrial sector in a truly international environment. More information about the research and scope of the activities of IMDEA Food Institute can be found at the institute webpage http://www.food.imdea.org
This contract is financing by Community of Madrid and European Union, through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) - REACT-EU resources of the Madrid Operational Program 2014-2020, in the action line of R+D+i projects in response to COVID 19.
Action financed by the Agreement signed on April 8, 2022 between Comunity of Madrid (Consejería de Educación, Universidades, Ciencia y Portavocía) and IMDEA Food Foundation for the direct granting to finance research actions on SARS-CoV 2 and the COVID-19 disease, financed with REACT-EU resources from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
The work to be carried out will be related to the management and control functions of a project throughout its life cycle, specifically the research project: “Entendiendo y Afrontando el COVID-19 Persistente mediante la Nutrición de Precisión”-“FACINGLCOVID-CM”
The work plan focuses on:
- Coordination and budgetary and financial management of REACT-EU funds at IMDEA Food, through Fund@net.
- Coordination and management of public procurement contracts linked to REACT-EU funds.
- Coordination and management of the calls for personnel necessary to implement the projects and activities committed to react-EU funding.
- Documentation and financial preparation of the justifications for REACT-EU funds.
- Documental and financial preparation of the justifications for REACT-EU funds.
- Coordination of management of research groups
- Assistance to the Management of IMDEA and Management in the administrative requirements derived from the evolution of the management system in the Community of Madrid
- Direction and coordination of the technical performance of a junior R&D management technician to support the implementation and management of the REACT-EU funds at IMDEA Food
- Search and enhancement of synergies between the activities financed by react-EU in IMDEA Food and the other scientific and innovation projects of IMDEA Food, promoting new projects and attracting new derivative or complementary projects, especially in the area of business innovation and in particular, in the international scope of the EIT Food program.
Candidates will be selected based on the profiles described in Annex 1 as appropriately outlined in their CV by a Selection Committee composed by scientist staff of IMDEA Food Institute. Ad-hoc experts could be participating in the process. The best-qualified applicants can be invited locally for an interview by the Selection Committee.
The personal interview will consist of conducting a face-to-face or videoconference interview that will deal only with the merits declared by the candidates in the competition phase and will be aimed at assessing the candidate's suitability for the position. The interview will have a maximum duration of 45 minutes.
I. Other Education: 0-30*
II. Other Professional experience & expertise: 0-30*
III. Other merits to evaluate: 0-10*
IV. Skills: 0-30*
Type of contract: Temporary full-time employment contract with trial period established by law.
Dedication: full time (37,5 hours per week), split day, from Monday to Friday.
Duration: This position is until December 31st, 2022.
Annual gross salary: 40,500 euro.
The incorporation of the candidate to the IMDEA Food Institute is expected to be immediately after the selection process.
Headquarter of the IMDEA Food Insitute, Madrid (SPAIN)
- Motivation Letter
- Employment History Report (Social Security)
- Official Academic Titles